Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 Cincinnati St
Delhi, LA 71232Phone(318) 878-5171Fax(318) 878-6420
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lowery Thompson, MD is a board certified neurologist in Delhi, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Idaho, and Utah. He is affiliated with Richland Parish Hospital-Delhi, Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical Center, and St. Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1981
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- University of Utah HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 1981 - 2014
- UT State Medical License 1978 - 2014
- TX State Medical License 1971 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsEffect of Interferon-α2b Therapy on St. Louis Viral Meningoencephalitis: Clinical and Laboratory Results of a Pilot StudyJames J. Rahal, John F. Anderson, Carl Rosenberg, Teresa Reagan, Lowery Lee Thompson> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2004 Sep 15
- Intensive voice treatment (LSVT) for patients with Parkinson's disease: a 2 year follow up.Ramig LO, Sapir S, Countryman S, Pawlas AA, O'Brien C, Hoehn M, Thompson LL> ;J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatr.. 2001-10-01
- The effects of acute sleep deprivation on level of resident training.Light AI, Sun JH, McCool C, Thompson L, Heaton S, Bartle EJ> ;Curr Surg. 1989-01-01
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana
- Glenwood Regional Medical CenterWest Monroe, Louisiana
- Physicians And Surgeons Surgical HospitalMonroe, Louisiana
- St. Francis Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana
- Richland Parish Hospital-DelhiDelhi, Louisiana