Lubdha Shah, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- 30 N 1900 E Rm 1a71
Univ UT Med Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Phone: (801) 581-8699
Fax: (801) 585-7330
Dr. Shah's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Shah's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology
- Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealthResidency, Radiology
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- University of Louisville School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shah's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License2008 - 2016
Dr. Shah's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Calcified Cerebral Emboli, A "Do Not Miss" Imaging Diagnosis: 22 New Cases and Review of the Literature. Walker, B. S.,Shah, L. M.,Osborn, A. G.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2014 Mar 22.
- Carotid body size on CTA: Correlation with comorbidities. Cramer, J. A.,Wiggins, R. H.,Fudim, M.,Engelman, Z. J.,Sobotka, P. A.,Shah, L. M.; Clin Radiol. 2013 Oct 26.
- Mastoid findings secondary to posterior fossa dural venous sinus thrombosis. Shah, L. M.,Khaleel, Z. L.,Harnsberger, H. R.,Wiggins, R. H.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Lubdha Shah, Dr. Lubdha Shah, MD, Dr. L Shah, Dr. Lubdha M. Shah
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shah's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, UT)
- Nicole (Albano) Winkler, MD
- Benjamin Gordon, MD
- Gordon Harmston, MD
- Joel Jorgenson, MD
- Maryellyn Gilfeather, MD
- Bevan Bastian, MD
- Brad Wright, MD
- Dennis Heaston, MD
- C Richard Nixon, MD
- Edwin Stevens, MD