Dr. Elijovich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
6325 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lucas Elijovich is a neurologist in Memphis, TN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in interventional neurology, Neurocritical care, and vascular neurology and is experienced in interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, and cerebrovascular disease.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- AR State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
- A Study to Evaluate the Q Revascularization System for Neurointervention in Acute Ischemic Stroke Start of enrollment: 2020 Oct 27Brian Jankowitz, MD;Christopher Cognard, PhD, MD;Lucas Elijovich, MD
- Trevo® Retriever Registry Post Market Surveillance Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 25Erol Veznedaroglu, MD;Ronald Budzik, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Primary results of the Vesalio NeVa VS for the Treatment of Symptomatic Cerebral Vasospasm following Aneurysm Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (VITAL) Study.Rishi Gupta, Keith Woodward, David Fiorella, Henry H. Woo, David S Liebeskind, Donald Frei, Adnan H. Siddiqui, Reade De Leacy, Ricardo A. Hanel, Lucas Elijovich, Alber...> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2021 Sep 7
- Automated emergent large vessel occlusion detection by artificial intelligence improves stroke workflow in a hub and spoke stroke system of care.Lucas Elijovich, David Dornbos, Christopher Nickele, Andrei V Alexandrov, Violiza Inoa-Acosta, Adam S Arthur, Daniel Hoit> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2021 Aug 20
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Due to Skull-Base Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak.Wouter I. Schievink, L. Madison Michael, Marcel M. Maya, Paul Klimo, Lucas Elijovich> ;Annals of Neurology. 2021 Aug 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: