Dr. Perazzo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Perazzo's full profile
OfficeV.A. Hudson Valley Health Science Center
2094 Albany Post Road
Montrose, NY 10548Phone+1 914-737-4400
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified internist with a passion for patient care, teaching, and life-long learning. I am grateful for the privilege of caring for patients for more than 20 years. Throughout the last 30 years I have also been involved in several scientific research projects and publications, presented data at formal conferences, biannually volunteer as a judge for high school scientific research competitions, and have had several academic teaching opportunities. The unifying threads throughout every endeavor of my career have been my passionate desire to teach and to learn.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Doctor of the Year Nominee 2019 Veterans Health Administration, 2019
- Ranked #1 Provider per patient satisfaction surveys Mt. Kisco Medical Group, 2011
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsEffect of Adult-Onset Deafness on the Human Central Auditory System:Jean K. Moore, John K. Niparko, Michele R. Miller, Lucy M. Perazzo, Fred H. Linthicum> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 1997 May 1
- 110 citationsTime course of axonal myelination in the human brainstem auditory pathwayJean K. Moore, Lucy M. Perazzo, Alex Braun> ;Hearing Research. 1995 Jul 1
- Effect of Adult-Onset Deafness on the Human Central Auditory SystemJean K. Moore, PhD, John K. Niparko, MD, Michele R. Miller, MS, Lucy M. Perazzo, MD, Fred H. Linthicum, MD, Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology, Vol. 106, No. 5, p 385-390, 5/1/1997
- Time course of axonal myelination in the human brainstem auditory pathwayJean K. Moore, Lucy M. Perazzo, Alex Braun, Hearing Research, Vol 87, 1/1/1995
- Board Member, Dean's Advisory Board for Iona College 2014 - 2020
- Italian, Spanish
- Veterans Affairs Hudson Valley Health Care SystemMontrose, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: