Are you Dr. Berrizbeitia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office253 Witherspoon St
Princeton, NJ 08540Phone+1 609-430-8484Fax+1 609-430-9405
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1987
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1983 - 1985
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Brigham and Womens HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1979 - 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Invited Commentary.Berrizbeitia, L. D.> ;The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2015 Jul 5
- The Lower Limit of Normal in the evaluation of pulmonary functionLuis D. Berrizbeitia> ;Heart & Lung. 2014 Jul 1
- 4 citationsLiquid nitrogen ingestion followed by gastric perforation.Luis D. Berrizbeitia, Diane P. Calello, Nisha Dhir, Colin O'Reilly, Steven M. Marcus> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all