Dr. Escobar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4350 Sheridan St
Hollywood, FL 33021Phone+1 954-322-8586Fax+1 954-322-8581
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1991
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDistinct Impact of Three Different Statins on Arteriovenous Fistula Outcomes: A Retrospective Analysis:Laisel Martinez, Juan C. Duque, Luis A. Escobar, Marwan Tabbara, Arif Asif, Fadi Fayad, Roberto I. Vazquez-Padron, Loay Salman> ;Journal of Vascular Access. 2016 Oct 15
- 34 citationsPre-existing and Postoperative Intimal Hyperplasia and Arteriovenous Fistula OutcomesMarwan Tabbara, Juan C. Duque, Laisel Martinez, Luis A. Escobar, Wensong Wu, Yue Pan, Natasha Fernandez, Omaida C. Velazquez, Edgar A. Jaimes, Loay Salman, Roberto I. ...> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2016 Sep 1
- 2 citationsAssessment of micro-mechanical variations in experimental arteriovenous fistulae using atomic force microscopyTyler Laurito, Vivian M. Sueiras, Natasha Fernandez, Luis A. Escobar, Laisel Martinez, Fotios M. Andreopoulos, Loay Salman, Roberto I. Vazquez-Padron, Noel M. Ziebarth> ;Journal of Vascular Access. 2016 Mar 26
- Join now to see all
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: