Dr. Emery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(603) 650-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsCheckpoint Blockade Treatment May Sensitize Hodgkin Lymphoma to Subsequent Therapy.Nicole A. Carreau, Orrin Pail, Philippe Armand, Reid W. Merryman, Ranjana H. Advani, Michael A. Spinner, Alex F. Herrera, Robert T. Chen, Sarah Tomassetti, Radhakrishn...> ;Oncologist. 2020 Oct 1
- 4 citationsImpact of Treatment Beyond Progression with Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Hodgkin LymphomaReid W. Merryman, Nicole A. Carreau, Ranjana H. Advani, Michael A. Spinner, Alex F. Herrera, Robert T. Chen, Sarah Tomassetti, Radhakrishnan Ramchandren, Muhammad Hami...> ;Oncologist. 2020 Jun 1
- Checkpoint Blockade Therapy May Sensitize Aggressive and Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma to Subsequent Therapy2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Checkpoint Blockade Therapy May Sensitize Hodgkin Lymphoma to Subsequent Therapy2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: