Dr. Tudor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402Phone(717) 851-2465Fax(717) 741-3043
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: