Dr. Kiplin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12735 Cranes Ml
San Antonio, TX 78230Phone(210) 492-6669Fax(210) 492-6669
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1963 - 1966
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1965 - 2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: