Dr. Navarro Roman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6969 Gulf Fwy
Suite 200 B
Houston, TX 77087Phone+1 713-643-0012Fax+1 713-643-5808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1994
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1979
- National University of ColombiaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Infectious complications and immunodeficiency in patients with human T-cell lymphotropic virus I-associated adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.White, J. D., Zaknoen, S. L., Kasten-Sportès, C., Top, L. E., Navarro-Roman, L., Nelson, D. L., Waldmann, T. A.> ;Cancer. 1995 Apr 1
- Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma: a working point-score classification for epidemiological studies.Levine, P. H., Cleghorn, F., Manns, A., Jaffe, E. S., Navarro-Roman, L., Blattner, W. A., Hanchard, B., De Oliveira, M. S., Matutes, E., Catovsky, D.> ;Int J Cancer. 1994 Nov 15
- Natural history of spinal cord infarction caused by nucleus pulposus embolism.Toro, G., Roman, G. C., Navarro-Roman, L., Cantillo, J., Serrano, B., Vergara, I.> ;Spine. 1994 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Hermann Greater Heights HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: