Dr. Thorp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Church Hill Rd
Leeds, ME 04263Phone+1 207-524-3501Fax+1 207-524-2093
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
- Bangor Savings Eclipses Single-Year Record for Food DonationJune 16th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: