Dr. Atiyeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4660 Kenmore Ave
Alexandria, VA 22304Phone+1 703-307-1887
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- Mount Auburn HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsThe importance of bacterial sepsis in intensive care unit patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: implications for future care in the age of increasing antir...Andrew L. Rosenberg, Michael G. Seneff, Lyna Atiyeh, Randall P. Wagner, Leody Bojanowski, Jack E. Zimmerman> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2001 Mar 1
- Retrorectal cyst-hamartoma: case report and review of the literature. Contemp. Surg. 1997; 52: 243-248.Atiyeh L.; Orkin B. A.; Tabbara S. O., Contemporary Surgery, 1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: