Are you Dr. Graves?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 Sunbury St
Minersville, PA 17954Phone(570) 544-9123Fax(570) 544-9263
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynda Graves, MD is a geriatrician in Minersville, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Transient osteoporosis of the hip: review of the literature.Asadipooya, K.,Graves, L.,Greene, L. W.> ;Osteoporos Int. 2017 Mar 21
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - HazletonHazleton, Pennsylvania