Dr. Jordan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-7411Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsFine-needle aspiration diagnosis of psammomatous melanotic schwannomaThomas J. Cummings, Katherine Liu, Lyndon K. Jordan, Leslie G. Dodd> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2000 Jul 1
- 46 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging findings in anterolateral impingement of the ankle.Lyndon K. Jordan, Clyde A. Helms, Andrew E. Cooperman, Kevin P. Speer> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2000 Jan 1
- UNC REX Healthcare and Wake Radiology Formally Launch Partnership for Medical ImagingFebruary 25th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: