Are you Dr. Trautwein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12951 South Fwy
Houston, TX 77047Phone+1 713-526-5771Fax+1 713-526-2036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynn Trautwein, MD is a board certified radiologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Shriners Hospitals for Children-Houston, Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, and Texas Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1993 - 1994
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1993
- St. Joseph Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAn unusual cause of refusal to walk.John R. Clark, Lynn M. Trautwein, Judith R. Campbell> ;Seminars in Pediatric Infectious Diseases. 2003 Oct 1
- 34 citationsMetabolic adaptation to high-fat and high-carbohydrate diets in children and adolescentsMargarita S. Treuth, Agneta L. Sunehag, Lynn M Trautwein, Dennis M. Bier, Morey W. Haymond, Nancy F. Butte> ;The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2003 Feb 1
- 24 citationsScrotal pathology in pediatrics with sonographic imaging.Martha M. Munden, Lynn M. Trautwein> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2000 Nov 1
- Join now to see all