Dr. Woo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
RBC Suite 2311
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-8440Fax(216) 844-8179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynn Woo is an urologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, University Hospital Richmond, and University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. She specializes in pediatric urology and is experienced in pediatric urology and urologic trauma and reconstructive surgery.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 2008 - 2010
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2008
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Prenatal ultrasound findings of covered bladder exstrophy and persistent cloaca.Tulin Ozcan, Lynn L. Woo, Michael Wien, Noam Lazebnik> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 2021 Jul 8
- Fertility potential in adult men treated for uncorrected bilateral cryptorchidism: A systematic literature review and analysis of case reportsWade Muncey, Rahul Dutta, Ryan Terlecki, Lynn L Woo, Kyle Scarberry> ;Journal of Andrology. 2021 Jan 8
- Impact of trauma center designation in pediatric renal trauma: National Trauma Data Bank analysis.Amr Mahran, Austin Fernstrum, Michael Swindle, Kirtishri Mishra, Laura Bukavina, Richa Raina, Vaishnavi Narayanamurthy, Jonathan H. Ross, Lynn L Woo> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2020 Jul 24
- Join now to see all
- Sociologist Part of National Team Lauded for Rural Population ResearchOctober 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: