Are you Dr. Jahnke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2412 Chapala St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Phone+1 805-569-5658Fax+1 805-687-2840
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynne Jahnke, MD is a hematologist in Santa Barbara, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular and lipid biomarker analysis of a gypsum-hosted endoevaporitic microbial community.Jahnke, L. L.,Turk-Kubo, K. A.,N Parenteau, M.,Green, S. J.,Kubo, M. D.,Vogel, M.,Summons, R. E.,Des Marais, D. J.> ;Geobiology. 2013 Dec 12
- Characterization and spatial distribution of methanogens and methanogenic biosignatures in hypersaline microbial mats of Baja California.Orphan VJ, Jahnke LL, Embaye T, Turk KA, Pernthaler A, Summons RE, DES Marais DJ> ;Geobiology. 2008-08-01
- Lipid biomarker and phylogenetic analyses to reveal archaeal biodiversity and distribution in hypersaline microbial mat and underlying sediment.Jahnke, L. L.,Orphan, V. J.,Embaye, T.,Turk, K. A.,Kubo, M. D.,Summons, R. E.,DES Marais, D. J.> ;Geobiology. 2008 Jun 20
- Join now to see all