Are you Dr. Perry-Bottinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office140 Lockwood Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynne (Perry) Perry-Bottinger, MD is a cardiologist in New Rochelle, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Texas, and District of Columbia. She is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and New York-Presbyterian Queens.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1994
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1994 - 2003
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2004-2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Westchester Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2004-2010
- Join now to see all
- Survey ReportMay 16th, 1931
- Montefiore New RochelleNew Rochelle, New York
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York