Are you Dr. Napier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1202 S. Tyler Street
Covington, LA 70433Phone+1 985-898-4194Fax+1 985-898-4164
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M. Napier, MD is a nephrologist in Covington, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Georgia. He is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System and Ochsner Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital Consortium (Walter Reed)Fellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hospitalizations for bacterial septicemia in patients with end stage renal disease due to diabetes on the renal transplant waiting list.Abbott, K. C., Napier, M. G., Agodoa, L. Y.> ;J Nephrol. 2002 Jul 13