Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWeber State University
Marriott Health Building Room 215
Ogden, UT 84408Phone(801) 626-7168
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaInternship, Pathology, 2014 - 2015
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Health SciencesClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2014 - 2017
- American College of Lifestyle MedicineDiplomate
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Platinum TOUCH award Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe soy isoflavone genistein inhibits the reduction in Achilles tendon collagen content induced by ovariectomy in ratsJ E Ramos, Layla Al-Nakkash, A. Peterson, Brian S. Gump, T. Janjulia, M. S. Moore, Tom L. Broderick, Chad C. Carroll> ;Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 2012 Oct 1
- DePEGylation studies: PEG-RBC stability in conditions consistent with massive transfusion.M Scott Moore, Eric Okelberry, Krystle Cordingley, Alex Drake, Zachary Robinett> ;Clinical laboratory science : journal of the American Society for Medical Technology. 2011 Jan 1
- Co-Primary Investigator of the RESTCON studyWe hypothesize that Restricted External Stimulation Therapy (REST) will accelerate the amelioration of symptoms after sustaining an acute concussion. This pilot study will be performed on 20 athletes/community members who sustain concussions.2018 - 2019
- American College of Lifestyle MedicineMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: