Dr. Reddington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office810 St Vincent's Drive
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-212-6001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLaren Health Care/Oakland/MSUResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- McLaren Health Care/Oakland/MSUInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2008 - 2022
- MI State License 2003 - 2010
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency PhysiciansMember
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: