Are you Dr. Wiener?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Fulton St
Durham, NC 27705Phone+1 828-257-2333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M Wiener, MD is a board certified radiologist in Durham, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Virginia. He is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1990 - 1991
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Palisades)Internship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2012
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsAir in the temporomandibular joint fossa: CT sign of temporal bone fractureB W Betz, M D Wiener> ;Radiology. 1991 Aug 1
- 32 citationsLeptomeningeal Dissemination of Optic Pathway Gliomas in Three ChildrenCarol S. Bruggers, Henry S. Friedman, Peter C. Phillips, M. David Wiener, Beverly Hockenberger, W. Jerry Oakes, Edward G. Buckley> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1991 Jun 1
- 29 citationsImaging of the intensive care unit patient.M D Wiener, Stuart M. Garay, B S Leitman, Dana N. Wiener, Carl E. Ravin> ;Clinics in Chest Medicine. 1991 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDurham, North Carolina
- Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAsheville, North Carolina