Are you Dr. Greganti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6011 Farrington Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27517Phone(984) 974-6599Fax(984) 974-2680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mac Greganti, MD is a geriatrician in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Mississippi. He is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals and is a Professor of Medicine at University of North Carolina School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- A 63-year-old man with progressive dyspnea.Greganti, M. A., Molina, P. L., Allen, M.> ;J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997 Oct
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment. Where do we go from here?Greganti, M. A., Hanson, L. C.> ;Arch Intern Med. 1996 Jan 8
- Personal characteristics of house staff candidates: a quantitative analysis of relative weights.Greganti, M. A., McGaghie, W. C., Finn, W. F.> ;Ann Intern Med. 1982 Jul
- Join now to see all
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina