Macalus Hogan, MD
- 1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908
Phone: (434) 924-2047
Dr. Hogan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery, Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Hogan's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Howard University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hogan's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Hogan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Is Deltoid and Lateral Ligament Reconstruction Necessary in Varus and Valgus Ankle Osteoarthritis, and How Should These Procedures be Performed? Hogan, M. V.,Dare, D. M.,Deland, J. T.; Foot Ankle Clin. 2013 Sep.
- Development of an Injury Risk Function for First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Sprains. Frimenko, R. E.,Brent Lievers, W.,Riley, P. O.,Park, J. S.,Hogan, M. V.,Crandall, J. R.,Kent, R. W.; Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2013 Jun 22.
- What's New in Sports Medicine. Gilmore, C. J.,Ma, R.,Hogan, M. V.,Thompson, S. R.,Miller, M. D.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013 Apr 17.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Macalus Hogan, Dr. Macalus Hogan, MD, Dr. M Hogan, Dr. Macalus V Hogan
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hogan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, VA)
- James Carr, MD
- Jonathan Bielfield, DO
- Sean Hooker, MD
- Dhruv (Patel) Pateder, MD
- David Antonio, MD
- Raymond Chung, MD
- Robert Campolattaro, MD
- Trinity Pilkington, MD
- Joseph Moskal, MD
- James Walsh, DO