Are you Dr. Bhat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7956 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Phone+1 260-460-3198
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Madhav Bhat, MD is a board certified neurologist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Ohio, and Florida. He is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Dupont Hospital, and Parkview Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1986
- Topiwala National Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1986 - 1991
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHomonymous Quadrantic Visual Field Defect Resulting from Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency: Report of a Case:Camilo R. Gomez, Madhav H. Bhat, Hyung D. Chung> ;Angiology. 1990 Feb 1
- City Hospital Now Offers Advanced LASIK Surgery at Subsidised RateMarch 27th, 2019
- 'Gubbachchi Speaking' to Cover 51 Govt Schools in PutturJune 16th, 2016