Dr. Ampajwala is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9990 Dallas Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75033Phone(214) 387-8288Fax(143) 878-2892
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Concord HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Kakatiya Medical College NTRClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess STS101 in the Acute Treatment of Migraine Start of enrollment: 2021 Jun 30Detlef Albrecht, MD
- Medical City PlanoPlano, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: