Dr. Shoaf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDuke University Medical Center
Durham, NC 27710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Neuro-oncology, 2020 - 2022
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2016 - 2020
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Behavioral Aversion to AITC Requires Both Painless and dTRPA1 in DrosophilaMadison L. Shoaf, Madison L. Shoaf, Frontiers in Neurology
- M.S. - Biology2012 - 2016
- Society for Neuro-OncologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: