Dr. Abou Ziki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 573-7354Fax(203) 573-6707
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maen Abou Ziki specializes in cardiology in New Haven, CT and is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar and has been in practice 4 years.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2018
- Yale School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2018 - 2021
- Waterbury HospitalChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Weill Cornell Medical College in QatarClass of 2014, MD, Honors in Research
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Epistatic interaction of PDE4DIP and DES mutations in familial atrial fibrillation with slow conductionMaen D. Abou Ziki, Neha Bhat, Arpita Neogi, Tristan P. Driscoll, Nelson Ugwu, Ya Liu, Emily Smith, Johny Michel Abboud, Salah Chouairi, Martin A. Schwartz, Joseph G. A...> ;Human Mutation. 2021 Jul 21
- The interplay of canonical and noncanonical Wnt signaling in metabolic syndrome.Maen D. Abou Ziki, Arya Mani> ;Nutrition Research. 2019 Oct 1
- 3 citationsDeleterious protein‐altering mutations in the SCN10A voltage‐gated sodium channel gene are associated with prolonged QTM. D. Abou Ziki, Sara B. Seidelmann, Emily Smith, Gourg Atteya, Yuexin Jiang, R.G. Fernandes, Mark Marieb, Joseph G. Akar, Arya Mani> ;Clinical Genetics. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: