Are you Dr. Jawad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073Phone(248) 551-7038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maha Jawad, MD is a radiation oncologist in Royal Oak, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy, and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- William Beaumont HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOmission of Axillary Lymph Node Dissection is Associated with Inferior Survival in Breast Cancer Patients with Residual N1 Nodal Disease Following Neoadjuvant Chemothe...Muayad F. Almahariq, Ronald Levitin, Thomas J. Quinn, Peter Y. Chen, Nayana Dekhne, Sayee Kiran, Amita Desai, Pamela Benitez, Maha S. Jawad, G.S. Gustafson, Joshua T. ...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Feb 1
- Sequencing of Adjuvant Chemoradiation for Advanced Stage Endometrial Cancer: Outcomes and Toxicity Profiles.Jessica D. Arden, Kimberly Marvin, Sirisha R. Nandalur, Zaid Al-Wahab, Jayson Field, Jill Gadzinski, Joseph Anthony Rakowski, Barry Rosen, Maha S. Jawad> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2020 Nov 1
- Combined Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Improves Disease-Free Survival for Uterine Serous Cancer.Jessica D. Arden, K. Marvin, H. Ye, Lena Juratli, S.R. Nandalur, Zaid Al-Wahab, Jayson Field, Jill Gadzinski, Joseph Anthony Rakowski, Barry Rosen, Maha S. Jawad> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2020 Oct 24
- Join now to see all