Dr. Amin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8902 Springfield Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427Phone(718) 776-4444Fax(718) 776-8536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- UMDNJ-University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Temporal and Physiologic Measurements of Deglutition in the Upright and Supine Position with Videofluoroscopy (VFS) in Healthy Subjects.Su HK, Khorsandi A, Silberzweig J, Kobren AJ, Urken ML, Amin MR, Branski RC, Lazarus CL> ;Dysphagia. 2015-08-01
- Age-Related Changes in Pharyngeal Lumen Size: A Retrospective MRI Analysis.Molfenter, S. M.,Amin, M. R.,Branski, R. C.,Brumm, J. D.,Hagiwara, M.,Roof, S. A.,Lazarus, C. L.> ;Dysphagia. 2015 Mar 10
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: