Dr. Jandali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9555 76th St
Kenosha, WI 53158Phone(262) 748-1001Fax(262) 654-6822
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Majed Jandali is a general surgeon in Kenosha, WI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Froedtert South - Kenosha Medical Center and United Hospital System, St. Catherine's Medical Center Campus. He received his medical degree from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 37 years. He specializes in breast and minimally invasive surgery.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1989
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 1996
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Vasopressin in amnesia.Oliveros, J. C., Jandali, M. K., Timsit-Berthier, M., Remy, R., Benghezal, A., Audibert, A., Moeglen, J. M.> ;Lancet. 1978 Jan 7
- [Therapeutic action of vasopressin in amnesic syndromes and their possible action in depression].Oliveros, J. C., Jandali, M. K.> ;Arch Neurobiol (Madr). 1978 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: