Dr. Lahijani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Dove Ave
McAllen, TX 78504
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Windsor University School of MedicineClass of 2017, M.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - Present
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsPrognosis in primary effusion lymphoma is associated with the number of body cavities involved.Jorge J. Castillo, Helen Shum, Majid Lahijani, Eric S. Winer, James N. Butera> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2012 May 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: