Dr. Chisolm-Straker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 east 101st St
Dept of Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 10029Phone+1 212-824-8074
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, International Emergency Medicine, 2015
- Columbia UniversityMPH, Public Health and Humanitarian Aid, 2015
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2013
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsValidation of a screening tool for labor and sex trafficking among emergency department patients.Makini Chisolm-Straker, Elizabeth K. Singer, David R. Strong, George T. Loo, Emily F. Rothman, Cindy Clesca, James P d'Etienne, Naomi Alanis, Lynne D. Richardson> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2021 Oct 12
- 1 citationsHistories of trauma: A qualitative analysis of lifetime traumatic experiences among emergency department patients.Sophia Spadafore, Madeline Lane, Jasmine Walker, Elizabeth Jaikaran, Makini Chisolm-Straker> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2021 Sep 7
- Screening for human trafficking in one ED: social acceptance and practical dissonanceMeg Smirnoff, Kristin Potterbusch, Cindy Clesca, Makini Chisolm-Straker> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2021 Aug 30
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: