Overview of Dr. Tokiwa
Dr. Makoto Tokiwa is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Orangeburg, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Other and has been in practice 12 years. She is one of 456 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 188 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has 1 publication.
OfficeColumbiaDoctors - 516 Route 303
516 Route 303
Orangeburg, NY 10962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Downtown HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2014
- OtherClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Robot-Assisted Myomectomy.M Tokiwa, Keng Yen Huang> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2015 Nov 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: