Dr. Rogers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Cole Farm Drive
Scarborough, ME 04074Phone+1 207-883-2616
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Malcolm Rogers is a psychiatrist in Portland, ME and was affiliated with Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 48 years. He retired in April 2021.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1972 - 1973
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1972
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1971 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsLithium Treatment in the Prevention of Repeat Suicide-Related Outcomes in Veterans With Major Depression or Bipolar Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Ira R. Katz, Malcolm P. Rogers, Robert A. Lew, Soe Soe Thwin, Gheorghe Doros, Eileen P. Ahearn, Michael J. Ostacher, Lynn E DeLisi, Eric G. Smith, Robert J. Ringer, Ry...> ;JAMA Psychiatry. 2021 Nov 17
- 4 citationsImproving Participation in Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies: Going Back to BasicsChan-Bum Choi, Sang Cheol Bae, Samar Gupta, Malcolm P. Rogers, Matthew H. Liang> ;Rheumatic Diseases Clinics of North America. 2014 Aug 1
- 44 citationsForeign-body ingestion in patients with personality disorders.David Gitlin, Jason P. Caplan, Malcolm P. Rogers, Orit Avni-Barron, Ilana M. Braun, Arthur J. Barsky> ;Psychosomatics. 2007 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Manic Depression Bipolar DifferenceMay 22nd, 2017
- Manic Depression Bipolar Disorder DifferenceAugust 8th, 2017
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: