Dr. Witek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 Montgomery St
New York, NY 10002Phone+1 212-233-5032Fax+1 212-571-4132
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsReview of benzodiazepine use in children and adolescents.Malgorzata W. Witek, Veronica M. Rojas, Carmen M. Alonso, Haruka Minami, Raul R. Silva> ;Psychiatric Quarterly. 2005 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: