Overview of Dr. Okor
Dr. Mamerhi Okor is a neurosurgeon in Birmingham, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and USA Health University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He is one of 16 doctors at Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and one of 33 doctors at University of Alabama Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery. He has 4 publications and 33 citings.
Office2000 6th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Jefferson General HospitalMinimally Invasive Spine Fellowship, 2008 - 2008
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Anticoagulant Medications and Operative Subdural Hematomas: A Retrospective Cohort Study Evaluating Reoperation Rates.James Mooney, Adeel Ilyas, Sheela Vivekanandan, Reginald Fong, Bonita S Agee, Mamerhi O Okor, Kristen O Riley, Sean T Meiner, Christoph J Griessenauer, Paul M Foreman> ;World neurosurgery. 2020 Nov 1
- 1 citationsAntiplatelet Medication and Operative Subdural Hematomas: A Retrospective Cohort Study Evaluating Reoperation Rates.Paul M Foreman, James Mooney, Adeel Ilyas, Bonita Agee, Sheela Vivekanandan, Reginald P Fong, Mamerhi O Okor, Kristen O Riley, Christoph J Griessenauer> ;World neurosurgery. 2019 May 1
- 27 citationsThe nonsurgical nature of patients with subarachnoid or intraparenchymal hemorrhage associated with mild traumatic brain injuryBenjamin Ditty, Nidal B. Omar, Paul M. Foreman, Daxa M. Patel, Patrick R. Pritchard, Mamerhi O. Okor> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2015 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: