Are you Dr. Gupta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Pathology Amory 3 , Brigham And Women's Hospital
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mamta Gupta, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Maryland, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is an Instructor in Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2009
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2004 - 2006
- King George's/CSM Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- VA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsJAK2 activation promotes tumorigenesis in ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma via regulating oncogenic STAT1-PVT1 lncRNA axis.Kang Le, Linda Wellik, Matthew J. Maurer, Ellen D. McPhail, Thomas E. Witzig, Mamta Gupta> ;Blood Cancer Journal. 2021 Mar 12
- 2 citationsBromodomain Epigenetic Protein Promotes Metastatic Potential in Melanoma Cells through Increased Invasiveness and Decreased Macrophage-Mediated PhagocytosisKang Le, Hector Matar, Mamta Gupta> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2021 Feb 1
- Diagnostic Accuracy in Assessment of Depth of Myometrial Invasion in Low-grade Endometrioid Carcinoma: A 2 Center Comparative Study by MRI and Intraoperative Assessment.Rebecca Nagar, Toni Peters, Hans Nagar, W. Glenn McCluggage, Mamta Gupta> ;International Journal of Gynecological Pathology. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- DOI and OthersFebruary 17th, 2020
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts