Dr. Robertson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Robertson's full profile
Office209 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Tacoma, WA 98405Phone+1 253-596-3300
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine. I practice as a full time Medical Oncologist and Hematologist with an interest in breast cancer and gynecologic malignancies. I am an author of the book: X-Out Cancer With Exercise.
Education & Training
- American Association for Physician LeadershipCPE, 2020 - 2021
- University of FloridaFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPhase 2 study of intraperitoneal topotecan as consolidation chemotherapy in ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinomaHoward G. Muntz, T. W. Malpass, Kathryn F. McGonigle, Mandy D. Robertson, Paul L. Weiden> ;Cancer. 2008 Aug 1
- 14 citationsPost-appendectomy thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura : A case report and review of the literatureMandy D. Robertson, Marc Zumberg> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2007 Mar 1
- Efficacy in PDL-1 Blockade in Refractory Microsatellite-Stable Colorectal Cancer with High Tumor Mutational BurdenGong J, Robertson M, Kim E... Cho M, Clin Colorectal Cancer, 12/2019
- X-Out Cancer With ExerciseAugust 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: