Dr. Dhillon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office965 Fee Rd
East Lansing, MI 48824Phone(517) 353-3070Fax(517) 432-3603
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2015 - 2019
- Michigan State University College Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2019
- Michigan State University College Osteopathic MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2019
- Michigan State University College Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Dr. Maninderpal Dhillon Discusses Why Communication is Key to Improved Mental HealthAugust 25th, 2020
- Maninderpal Singh Dhillon D.O. on How COVID-19 is Impacting Psychiatric CareAugust 25th, 2020
- Dr. Maninderpal Dhillon Explains How to Help a Loved One Struggling with Bipolar DisorderAugust 25th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: