Are you Dr. Fozdar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4700 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 322-1954Fax(919) 322-1955
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manish Fozdar, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus and is an Assistant Consulting Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Neuropsychiatric Reflections on Madison v. Alabama.Manish A Fozdar> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2020 Jun 1
- 4 citationsThe Relevance of Modern Neuroscience to Forensic Psychiatry PracticeManish A. Fozdar> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2016 Jun 1
- 13 citationsThe National Football League and chronic traumatic encephalopathy: legal implicationsCaleb Korngold, Helen M. Farrell, Manish A. Fozdar> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2013 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- WakeMed Raleigh CampusRaleigh, North Carolina