Are you Dr. Reid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-7000Fax+1 212-746-4888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manney Reid, MD is a geriatrician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1993 - 2003
- VT State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Prioritizing patient values for chronic pain care: a path out of the pain reduction regime?Mark D Sullivan, Kevin E Vowles, Elisabeth B Powelson, Kushang V Patel, M Carrington Reid> ;Family Practice. 2023 Jan 19
- Hospice Composition Based on Diagnosis is Associated with Caregiver-Reported Quality Measures.Sulaiman Alshakhs, Elisabeth Sweet, Elizabeth Luth, M C Reid, Charles R Henderson Jr, Veerawat Phongtankuel> ;The American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care. 2022 Dec 1
- Operationalizing Depression Screening in Ambulatory Palliative Care: A Quality Improvement Project.Daniel Shalev, Melissa Patterson, Yasemin Aytaman, Manuel A Moya-Tapia, Craig D Blinderman, Milagros D Silva, M Carrington Reid> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2023 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Ithaca College Professor Receives $1.5 Million Pain Research GrantFebruary 12th, 2016
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York