Dr. Kelley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Tennessee St
Pine Bluff, AR 71601Phone(870) 543-2380Fax(870) 535-4716
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- HCA HealthONE Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1989 - 1989
- AR State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- Jefferson Regional Medical CenterPine Bluff, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: