Dr. Ramirez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone(706) 724-6100Fax(706) 823-3983
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 1991
- GA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1982 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: