Dr. Vilchez-Diaz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 fannin st
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 479-314-6486Fax+1 479-314-2021
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manuel Vilchez-Diaz is an internist in Fort Smith, AR and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mercy Hospital Fort Smith and Houston Methodist Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of San Martin de Porres Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, hospital medicine/hospitalist, and infectious disease.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2014 - 2015
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2012 - 2014
- MetroWest Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2012
- Univ San Martin de Porres- Fac MedClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Translocation of an intrauterine contraceptive device: incidental finding in the rectosigmoid colon.Vilallonga, R., Rodriguez, N., Vilchez, M., Armengol, M.> ;Obstet Gynecol Int. 2010
- Urticaria developing into mastocytosis.Martin-Muñoz, F., Vilchez, M. A., Garcia, P. G., Sepulveda, C. M., Esteban, M. M.> ;Allergy. 2000 Jun
- [Presence of caries and periodontal disease in Spanish students. Overview of results obtained in different localities].Sicilia, A., Noguerol, B., Alcaraz, J., Montagut, J., Viñals, H., Moreno, J., Vilchez, M. A., Billordo, P., Orduña, L., Colomer, C.> ;Av Odontoestomatol. 1990 Jun
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: