Are you Dr. Arkovitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 88 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Children's Hospital North - Rm 215
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 342-8586Fax(212) 305-5971
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Arkovitz, MD is a Pediatric Surgeon in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Oklahoma, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1999
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- KS State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2005
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia Research & Exploration, Advancing Molecular Science Start of enrollment: 2005 Jun 01Wendy Chung, MD, PhD
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMutations in BMPR2 are not present in patients with pulmonary hypertension associated with congenital diaphragmatic herniaJoanne S. Chiu, Lijiang Ma, Julia Wynn, Usha Krishnan, Erika B. Rosenzweig, Gudrun Aspelund, Marc S. Arkovitz, Brad W. Warner, Foong-Yen Lim, George B. Mychaliska, Ken...> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2017 Nov 1
- 33 citationsIncreased burden of de novo predicted deleterious variants in complex congenital diaphragmatic herniaLan Yu, Ashley Sawle, Julia Wynn, Gudrun Aspelund, Charles J.H. Stolar, Marc S. Arkovitz, Douglas A. Potoka, Kenneth S. Azarow, George B. Mychaliska, Yufeng Shen, Wend...> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 2015 Jun 1
- 3 citationsThe association between congenital diaphragmatic hernia and undescended testesKenneth S. Azarow, Robert A. Cusick, Julia Wynn, Wendy K. Chung, George B. Mychaliska, Timothy M. Crombleholme, Dai H. Chung, Foong-Yen Lim, Douglas A. Potoka, Brad W....> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York