Are you Dr. Asselmeier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office430 Pennsylvania Ave
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137Phone+1 630-469-9200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Asselmeier, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, and Edward Hospital.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- West Suburban Living Magazine Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsArthroscopic transglenoid multiple suture repair: 2 to 8 year results in 150 shouldersMichael E. Torchia, Richard B. Caspari, Marc A. Asselmeier, William R. Beach, Michelle M. Gayari> ;Arthroscopy. 1997 Oct 1
- 127 citationsA review of allograft processing and sterilization techniques and their role in transmission of the human immunodeficiency virusMarc A. Asselmeier, Richard B. Caspari, Scott Bottenfield> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1993 Mar 1
- 1 citationsHeterotopic para-articular ossification of the proximal interphalangeal joint.Marc Asselmeier, Terry R. Light> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1992 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage HospitalWinfield, Illinois
- Edward HospitalNaperville, Illinois
- Advocate Good Samaritan HospitalDowners Grove, Illinois