Dr. Goldman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1538 13th. Ave.
Columbus, GA 31901Phone+1 706-321-9300Fax+1 706-321-9384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1994
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- RI State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 142 citationsSpinal dural arteriovenous fistulas: MR and myelographic findings.Julie R. Gilbertson, Gary M. Miller, Marc S. Goldman, W R Marsh> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1995 Nov 1
- 18 citationsCortical Petechial Hemorrhage, Leukoencephalopathy, and Subacute Dementia Associated With Seizures Due to Cerebral Amyloid AngiopathyPeter L. Silbert, J. D. Bartleson, Gary M. Miller, Joseph E. Parisi, Marc S. Goldman, Fredric B. Meyer> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1995 May 1
- 21 citationsOptic nerve ganglioglioma. Case report.William Y. Lu, Marc S. Goldman, Byron Young, Daron G. Davis> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1993 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: