Dr. Levine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10244 S US Highway 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34952Phone(772) 337-7676Fax(772) 337-7876
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- Lenox Hill HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2009
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Dose-Associated Pulmonary Complication Rates After Fresh Frozen Plasma Administration for Warfarin ReversalY Chang, M Levine, J N Goldstein, B V Nahed> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2015 Dec 09
- Cleveland Clinic Martin North HospitalStuart, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: