Dr. Lewandoski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16 Van Cott Road
Deer Park, NY 11729Phone(631) 274-0777Fax(631) 274-9499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lewandoski is a Board Certified Physician in Family Medicine.
Dr. Lewandoski received his Baccalaureate from S.U.N.Y. Stony Brook, and then attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He was the first official acceptance to his class, for which he received a scholarship, and graduated in the top 5% of his graduating class.
Dr. Lewandoski had initially considered a career in a Surgical Subspecialty, but decided to follow the path of Primary Care. “I felt that the direct contact with my patients suited my personality, and the myriad of disciplines encompassing Primary Care offered me the challenge needed to fulfill my passion for medicine”. Dr. Lewandoski attended a residency program in Family Practice at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State License 2021 - 2022
- VT State License 2021 - 2022
- UT State License 2021 - 2024
- ME State License 2019 - 2023
- NY State License 1998 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: